Bored at home? Here are some of the best things to do in NYC right now (thru the Spring).
From its art museums to its attractions, New York City is the best city in the world. Its dining and drinking scenes, which are undergoing major changes, are still unbeatable and boast killer bars, restaurants and offering crazy new inventions. Every day, we’re discovering something new and wonderful about our city, whether it’s one of the best cozy spots, some incredible views, must-see art, or hidden-gem stores. Take some time to do some incredibly fun things in NYC.
- Try new restaurants during NYC Restaurant Week
- Warm up at the Dante Winter House Pop-up
- Relax at The William Vale’s Winter Spa
- Visit Sands of Persia, a new dessert bar and hookah lounge
- Experience Summit One Vanderbilt
- Do a day trip to Governor’s Island
- Have drinks in heated igloos at 230 Fifth Rooftop
- Spend an afternoon at Little Island
- Watch a movie at Bryant Park
- Order bagel and lox at Russ & Daughters
Let us know which activity was your favorite!