We love a good time, but your health and safety is our first priority. We’re adhering to CDC guidelines on our tours, as well as to local and state recommendations, and kindly ask the same from you.
Here’s some important information regarding your tour, as well as what we are doing to keep you safe and make the most of your experience:
- Tour guides are fully vaccinated.
- Public tours are limited to 12 guests.
- Masks are available upon request.
- On food tours, we ask guests to wear masks inside when touring the facilities or upon request by tour guide or restaurant.
- NYC restaurants require proof of full COVID-vaccination for dine in guests ages 5 and up. Please bring relevant documentation plus ID for each member of your party, in the event of indoor dining or to tour the facilities.
- If you’re feeling sick on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule you for another day without any additional fees.
- As a one-time courtesy, we’re happy to convert your ticket into credit or offer you a full-refund if you email us at least 48 hours before your tour begins.
- Unfortunately, you will not receive a refund if you miss out on a tour because you lack proof of vaccination.
- If you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your tour, we’ll gladly reschedule your tickets for no additional fee.